Statement from Commanding General/Chairman Rasul Khalid Omowale" We re-instituted the Black Panther Party's rules with a Revolutionary twist as our elders say if it aint broke don't fix it"
1. No member can have any narcotics or drugs in their possession unless prescribed by a medical doctor.
2. Any member found using narcotics will be removed from the PAFA.
3. No member can be drunk while on duty no matter how small the task.
4. No member will violate rules relating to office work, general meetings of the PAFA, and meetings of the PAFA no matter where they may be located.
5. No member will use, point, or fire a weapon of any kind unnecessarily or accidentally at anyone.
6. No member can join any other army force, other than the Pan African Defense Legion(Males will join the Mau Mau Squadron and females will join the Assante Squadron).
7. No member can have a weapon in his possession while intoxicated or under the influence.
8. No member will commit any crimes against other members or African people at all, and cannot steal or take from the people, not even a needle or a piece of thread for this you will lose your life.
9. When arrested PAFA members will give only name, address, and will sign nothing. Before signing the PAFA will provide legal counsel. All members must attend the basic law course provided by the PAFA.
10. The Ten-Point Program PAFA must be known and understood by each member.
11. Communications must be National and Local. All events no matter how small must be cleared by Commanding General/Chairman Rasul Khalid Muhammad. Anything not approved be seen as insubordination.
12. The Mission Statement must be memorized by all members.
13. All Finance officers will operate under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance.
14. Each person will submit a monthly report of all work completed.
15. Each Sub-Section Leaders, Section Leaders, and Lieutenants, Captains must submit weekly reports of work completed and status of their subordinates.
16. All members must learn to operate and service weapons correctly.
17. All Leaders who wish to expel a member must send the full report to Headquarters to be overviewed by the active Commanding General/Chairman.
18. Weekly classes are mandatory for all members.
19. There will be no loitering/hanging out in any of the offices if you are not on assignment or have not been summoned to the office.
20. All chapters must submit weekly reports in writing to the National Headquarters.
21. All chapters must implement First Aid and/or Medical Cadres.
22. All PAFA chapters will send weekly financial reports.
23. Everyone must read no less than two hours per day to keep in tune with current events.
24. No chapter shall accept grants, poverty funds, money or any other aid from any government agency.
25. All chapters must adhere to the policy and the ideology laid down by the PAFA Commanding General/Chairman Rasul Khalid Muhammad.
26. All members will treat everyone with respect unless the respect is not mutual.
1. Speak politely.
2. Pay fairly for what you buy.
3. Return everything you borrow.
4. Pay for anything you damage.
5. Do not hit or swear at people, strike only in self-defense.
6. Do not damage property.
7. Do not take liberties with women.
8. When captives are taken our aggression will be based on the captives cooperation.
1. Obey orders in all your actions.
2. Do not take a single needle or piece of thread from the PAFA or it will cost your life.
3.Turn in everything captured from the attacking enemy.